This audit includes a records review, facility inspection, employee observations and interviews for the following OSHA standards.
1) Bloodborne Pathogens 1910.1030
2) Guarding of floor & wall openings 1910.23
3) Hazard Communication 1910.1200
4) Hazwoper 1910.120
5) Lockout/Tagout 1910.147
6) Noise Exposure 1910.95
7) Permit Required Confined Spaces 1910.146
8) Personal Protective Equipment 1910 Subpart I
9) Powered Industrial Trucks 1910.178
10) Respiratory Protection 1910.134
Duration of time to complete the audit will vary depending on the size of the facility and/or complexity of operational processes.
After the onsite audit, a written report is be provided that identifies potential gaps and recommendations.